Wednesday 26 August 2009

26/8/09 bike serviced...packing started...ready to go

Getting close now - I can't believe how generous everyone is being - I've already hit my target and there is still alot of cash donations from work & the Church (thanks Ali) to bank
- can I again say a massive THANK YOU to all my sponsors...

Bike went back to Pittsford Cycles today for a good service/lube/check up - so she's ready to go...and I feel rested & ready too. Just one more ride planned for tomorrow evening..

24/8/09 Penultimate ride on a lovely calm summer evening. Planned to do a leasurely 30 miler. Headed out past Rothwell, Harrington to Kelmarsh. Then down the A road past Lamport to Brixworth & home via Old & , for a change, Pytchley just as darkness fell. As I started my legs felt heavy but once warmed up they felt strong throughout...
28.7m 1h47 @ 16.3mph

No comments: