Friday 17 July 2009

17/7/09 Recovery & Static Training

Felt pretty whoozy/drowsy earlier in week
Had a few quiet days to recover

Got back on the bike [having been serviced & checked for ptentially dangerous damage (all OK)] last night on the static trainer...in the rain.
Felt good to be back in the saddle, and I did a stiff 90 minute workout - probably 20-25miles.
Listened to all of the latest IQ CD 'Frequency' - it's another classic

Grazes healing, new helmet purchased - I'm keen to get back on the road...

Good luck to the LEJOGGERS doing the Essex castle & London-Southend - I'm gutted to be missing them, but also realise how lucky I've been to avoid a fracture...or worse.

Off to Crete for a week - daily intesive training on my return, taking in the 'Suffolk Coast' on 9/8/09 & peaking for the Woodcote Southern Sportive on 16/8/09
Final 2 weeks will be a wind down so my legs are fresh for 1/9/09...

No comments: